Friday, June 25, 2010

My Hubby


This is my hubby. He's wonderful. And he's handsome, which is a nice plus! I find something new to love about him everyday. He works harder than anyone else I know. His work ethic astounds me, and I love that he puts so much effort into doing his job well. He has to be the most patient and even-tempered person in the world. It takes a lot to ruffle him. He's laid back and easy to please. He can fix anything, whether it's a computer, something car related, or something around the house. He fixes our wireless router on a daily basis. That works out well for me. He'll do just about anything in order to help someone and usually volunteers before anyone asks. That challenges me. He's going to be a fabulous daddy one day, the best a kid could have. Thinking about that makes me smile and cry at the same time. He loves me completely. He loves me all the time, even when I'm probably not all that lovable. I hope I love him the same way. He strives to be a godly man, and he desires for God to transform and shine through every area of his life. That's why he is all that he is. And I'm thankful for who he is, who he's becoming, and who he will one day be.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this about my baby brother, Alicia. He always took care of me growing up, and its awesome to hear how he is with you. I love reading your posts, and love you too!

    ReplyDelete